Firestone's World Of Fun Time Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amar for forum admin :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flames

Amar for forum admin :D Empty
PostSubject: Amar for forum admin :D   Amar for forum admin :D EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 pm

My IRL Name: Amar Fareed

My Forum Name: Flames

My In-Game Name: Amar

My Gender: male

My Age: 16

My Time on the server: 1 day

My Language or Languages: english, understand urdu, punjabi, hindi (cnt speak (typing) to well)

My Time-Zone: GMT 0:00

My Location: Nottingham

My Admin-Experience: admin for 2 years, been and am co-owner for 2 servers and pro admin

My Computer-Experience: 15 years of working with computer, and i can do many things with computers including building and sorting internal software and hardware out...

My Reason why I want to be a forum moderator on this forum: for the sake of it Razz

What can I contribute the forums: hmm lets see i can keep the forum clean and running smoothly which includes harsh punishments for people who dnt follow instructions

What will the forums benefit from recruiting me ? everything i guess, whatever is needed Razz

Why should I be chosen over the other players who apply ? cuz i shud be...

What form of leadership roles have I enrolled myself in ? many forms of leadership, such as training admins, helping other people out and sorting out difficult situations.

Am I a good Leader ? i dunno you tell me/

Am I capable of being incharge of a board ? well of course i am.

What board would you like to moderate and why ? all boards >=]

How much forum Experience have you had?
(What can you do)
- ive run 2 forums before including editting forums addidng packages and making the forum run smoothly. ive been a forum moderator and admin for 1.6 years and know a lot of things, i can run a board and if i see something in a board that doesn belong there i either move it to the correct place or delte it.
Back to top Go down
[FFW]Hood$ter

[FFW]Hood$ter

Amar for forum admin :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amar for forum admin :D   Amar for forum admin :D EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Amar amar amar! I AM Dies x Bro And if he didnt accept you on forums in there then be accepted here! XD

With +1 I Hope The Best For you Amar.

[FTUD]Hood$ter
Back to top Go down

Amar for forum admin :D
Page 1 of 1