Firestone's World Of Fun Time Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Made A Mistake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
r0nald0

Admin Made A Mistake? Empty
PostSubject: Admin Made A Mistake?   Admin Made A Mistake? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Hello, my ingame name is R0nald0. Country Canada, etc.

I acually got banned for a mistake. One of your admins " The Taker " has banned my at 5:00 [ Canada Time ]
and with a Reason: S0beat?
I don't know if i can ask this, but what is sobieat? I also saw, that one of the ingame players, called ANOTHER person a hacker. Now, that's another reason for it being an understanding. Exclamation
Mr. Firestone, i don't know if you remember this, but i do. Before maybe An year ago, i met you. Me and you were all alone in the server. My in game name back then was still r0nald0, and i will go with that name forever. You made me a level 2 admin, but then you took it off, and from that point, i never seen you or heard of you ever then, until i got my sa-mp back, and joined your server right away.

NOTE Exclamation Please let me know if that was a misunderstanding, and please tell me how to make screenshots in sa-mp, because over time, [ since i quit sa-mp & really bad mistake....] i never had made screenshots. I will be on your forum, and i will be waiting for a reply. The reply must be from the admin " The Taker " or the most valuble person, on this site and server " Firestone. " Thank you and have a good day.

r0nald0
Back to top Go down
[FFW]Firestone45[CL]

[FFW]Firestone45[CL]

PostSubject: Hey   Admin Made A Mistake? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey,

I dont think that The Taker will ban in Wrong Reason.. And hes a Co Owner too... so.. I must wait for the The Takers Decision.. So please be patient and to take Screen Shots press F8.

Regards,

FireStone45
Back to top Go down
http://firesworld.tk/
The_Taker

The_Taker

PostSubject: Re: Admin Made A Mistake?   Admin Made A Mistake? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:51 pm

r0nald0 please dont act stupid you know what is s0beit i was spectateing you for 5mins and you were tuneining your cars from s0beit (change colors,paintjob and other things) and i know that feature thats in s0beit and then you were airbreaking a bit so thats when i ban you.
Back to top Go down
https://firesworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Made A Mistake?   Admin Made A Mistake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Made A Mistake?
Page 1 of 1